We LEAD others FOLLOW
When IT magnifies your business presence,
you can drive big revenue from a small footprint.
IT Consulting Since 2005
Since 2005, Network Computer Wireless has supplied individuals and companies with Internet access and Web hosting. Within just a few years we expanded our service offerings and now offer complete solutions to customers with Service Level Agreements.
Let us take care of the day to day IT requirements while you concentrate on your business.
Because of our structure within the company we can also service clients outside of Vanderbijlpark, including Sasolburg, Vaalpark, Vereeniging, Meyerton and Alberton but not limiting ourselves to only these areas. Recently opened a Remote Office in Secunda to better serve our current clients in the area.
Other clients are situated in Northern Cape, Cape Town and Durban.
Network Computer Wireless works with a close relationship with our suppliers and shipping companies that enables us to courier ICT hardware all over South Africa on a daily basis with small turnaround times.
Our team of experienced technicians supply and maintain IT infrastructure to clients, ranging from small 5 user clients to Small/Medium Business clients with more than 100 users. We can supply, install and configure from the basic setup to a more complex server configuration with remote users, and complex firewall configuration including Virtual Machine’s. This enables users to work remotely from anywhere.
Network Computer Wireless is not just another Computer store, we add value to your business while the reviews back our level of service.
Combined Years Of Experience
Current managed users
Current managed Servers
Why choose us
Services that we offer but not limited to:
- Computer / Server repair and Maintenance
- Supply all computer hardware and software
- Computer / Server Upgrades and New installations
- Cartridges and Toners
- Remote Assistance for the small computer problems
- Trained and well equipped onsite IT Technicians
- Website design and Google Marketing
- Cloud services to work remotely include Office 365
- Cloud Servers to run your daily applications
- Wireless internet, Fixed LTE and ADSL
- Network and Wireless Installations
- Fibre Installations and Break repair
- Voice Solutions to move away from current providers (VoIP, Cloud PBX)